600 Clock Hours
Our Full Specialist program combines the nail technology & skin care programs. Taught by experienced instructors, our program was designed to develop students’ technical skills as well as offer personal professional development. With our hands-on training, students learn innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, nail sculpturing as well as the latest techniques to beautify and renew the skin including make-up artistry.
Theory and Practical Course Material Covers the following:
- Skin Care: facials, skin analysis, makeup artistry, pore cleansing, microdermabrasion techniques, peels, spa treatments using body polishes and wraps, aromatherapy and skin care regimens, depilation and waxing, and eyebrow shaping and lash tinting
- Nail Technology: manicures and pedicures, artificial nails, dip acrylic, gel nails, hand massages, treatments, nail fills, wraps, nail art and polishing
- Professional Development: Ethics, Communication, Payment/Compensation, Licensing Requirements, Licensing Laws, Business Management, Client Record-Keeping
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE AT THESE CAMPUSES
FULL SPECIALIST STUDENT KIT
Becoming a Full Specialistand having a dual licensed can open many different career opportunities, including employment at salons, spas or resorts. A licensed Full Specialistcould find careers in cosmetics marketing, purchasing, beauty consulting, in the medical community as paramedical estheticians or training instructors.
Here are some examplesof job titles more Skin Care related a Full Specialist can hold:
- Esthetician/Skin Care Specialist
- Medical/Paramedical Esthetician
- Clinical Esthetician
- Master Esthetician
- Medical Spa Manager
- Wax/Hair Removal Specialist
In the other hand as a Licensed Full Specialist you can also find Nail Technology related jobs in:
- Nail salons
- Spas and hair salons
- Cruise ships
- Country clubs
- Health and personal care stores
- Mobile Nail Tech Jobs
Many Full Specialist work for a salon, but others choose to open and own their own businesses. Some decide to take their education and career to the next level and develop their own product line which could be a polish line, nail care product, makeup line, and skin care line among others.