The skin care industry continues to evolve at rapid rates. From acne and blemish treatments to skin pore rejuvenation – there are so many new technologies available for cosmetologists and dermatologists. At the Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers, we can prepare you for an amazing career in skin care management. In fact, we a truly successful skin care schools in Orlando –with graduates that have opened their own skin care clinics and salons. With industry-experienced professionals and skin care experts, you receive expert instruction and hands-on training that will get you ready to make your mark.
We also offer financial aid for those who qualify, along with flexible class schedules and a real salon and spa serving the public so you learn in a truly real-world working environment. If you are serious about pursuing a career in skin care, hair design, or aesthetic beautification – simply let us know and we’ll help you every step of the way including job placement assistance.
Find a New Career with Our Skin Care School
Our skin care school is the perfect solution for students with existing jobs. Whether you’re looking for a career change or want more training to advance your current career – the skin care industry is in great demand. Most of our students have gone on to exciting careers in skin care management, dermatology, hair design and aesthetic services. At the Hollywood Institute, we believe in helping you achieve all your desired career goals. Our programs teach industry current techniques using state of the industry equipment. We also offer ongoing education courses that can give you, even more, the ability to offer more services.
One consultation with an advisor is all you need to learn about one of the reputable and proven skin care programs in Florida. As part of your extensive training and classroom on online courses, you will get intensive hands-on training in the following areas:
- Complete skin care management – rejuvenation of pores, revitalization, and acne – blemish – spots removal
- Pedicures, manicures, cuticle treatments – and understanding the best topical solutions, ointments, and creams for daily skin care
- Dermabrasion, skin replenishment, makeup removal, and restoring natural skin vibrancy and a youthful appearance
- Techniques on how to counter Crow’s Feet, laugh lines, wrinkles, crinkles, and other undesirable skin conditions
- Complete skin care solutions – tints, tones, shades, and cosmetology/esthetician courses for makeup, bridal makeup, and so much more
- Facials, threading, weaving, and the best techniques for sun spots and other common or extensive skin issues.
- Professional Cosmetology courses can help with obtaining a career with an existing salon or spa or even starting their own business.
- Beauty parlors, salons, spas, and detailed steps on securing a rewarding and creative career in skin care after graduation
- We also help existing skin care professionals touch up on their skills while learning the latest in skin care tools, equipment, creams, ointments, and complete spa treatments.
Learn from the Best and Become the Best!
At the Hollywood Institute, we are committed to excellence in all skin care programs. With convenient class schedules, extensive hands-on instruction, opportunity to learn in an operational salon that serves real customers, we have the recipe for an exciting career training option that will help you to quickly transition to a new career after graduation.
At HIBC, you can graduate in less than two years and receive professional job placement and support across the board. Most of all, we will prepare you to tackle a range of new opportunities in skin care management. This is a great way to become fully certified while opening the doors to profitable and enriching skin-care careers.
If you are ready for a great and challenging career in skin care, contact us today. We can arrange a complimentary tour of our skin care school in Orlando. We also help you with financial aid, along with flexible class schedules that will not conflict with existing jobs or family obligations. At the Hollywood Institute, we are always here to turn your employment and career dreams into realities!